Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're here!!!

We're here in Guatemala and all settled in at the Westin. We're heading off for some food now. We already met Heidi from our agency who is here for her pick up as well.

We're in a Jr. Suite, so its 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms...very nice...and free breakfast every morning too!

Mom & Dad, I left you a message on my Yahoo email.
Melis, email me and let me know about earrings for A (what color, how many, etc.)

Ava will be here at 1pm tomorrow...I'll try & put up pics tomorrow night.

xoxo
Jen :]

4 comments:

melis16 said...

YAY! So glad you arrived safely and are settled in!

Enjoy dinner and have sweet dreams tonight about having your baby girl in your arms tomorrow... and forever!

Melis

ps. I will let you know about the earrings... thanks!

Pineapple Princess said...

I am so excited for you for tomorrow!!! Whoo hoo!

Stacy

Alex and Sam said...

jen,
glad you had a safe trip... good luck tomorrow.. I cannt wait to see pics of Ava in your arms forever!!!!

alex

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!!!! So happy for you!