Friday, April 11, 2008

Addendum to previous post...

I have been advised that I inadvertantly left some vital information from my previous post about Ava's room. I was given some text to add...here it is:

Also I'd like to send a big "Thank You" to my wonderful husband who stayed up late and gave up weekends with our boys to paint, move furniture and help decorate and who was able to fix the broken lamp and don't even get me started on the bathroom he completely redid in his spare time!


Yes, THANK YOU CRAIG! You've done an amazing job finishing almost (lol) everything on your to do list...but I know you'll get the rest done when we get home. I love you very much!!! You are an AMAZING husband and father.

(Is that okay Craig?!?)
Jen :]

2 comments:

King Family said...

Hi Jen,
I will be thinking of you this week and wishing you wonderful memories. I soon hope to be experiencing it all as well. And yes, to answer your question, we were very surprised to find out that we will be bringing another baby into our home this year along with Caroline. We feel very blessed because this wasn't something we thought would happen.

Regards,
Sarah

melis16 said...

Poor Craig... our DH's never get the credit they deserve, do they?!?!

Nice work Craig :)!

Melis