Well its been a trying few days and no one can fully understand what we've dealt with here unless they've been thru it themselves. But today we have had success. A constipated little girl finally pooped 3 times and our trust was gained. Our girl slept all night last night and has been a smiley little lady all day. We can actually SIT DOWN with her without crying...we haven't sat in days...yes, days. I know she'll probably regress a little when we get home but I know she trusts us now and we'll get thru it. What a joy today has been and we are so grateful! Wish us well on our very early flight tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has sent emails and posted comments wishing us well and keeping us in your thoughts...we really appreciate all of you. Here's some pics...
Jen :]
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Success...
Posted by
redhawks
at
6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh, so glad to see pics! I've been checking in often and have been hoping things were going well for you and little Ava. It's good to see those smiles! I'm so happy for you! Prayin' safe travel for you and yours!
jen
ive been checking all day.... I'm so glad things are better.. ava looks like a happy girl now.. safe travels..
Ps WE ARE PINK!!!! we leave on monday
hugs
alex
Gilli did the whole poop thing too. I didn't know she was nervous until I realized she hadn't pooped. Then she did the whole poop thing again went we went home. I know it is stressful for them! I am just so glad they will never remember it!!!
I am so happy to see a grin on that precious princess! I am so glad that you can sit now too! Wow, that had to be rough!! I am praying for a smooth transition to home life!
Safe travels and big hugs!
Oh honey... I am SO happy to hear things are better. You have been on mind every moment and I have been constantly checking your blog for updates.
I hope you enjoyed Antigua (did you use Elmer for a tour)?! You all look so happy. Ava's smiles are beyond beautiful!
Safe trip home Mommy, Daddy and Baby. We can't wait to see Ava AT HOME where she belongs!
Melis :)
I have been reading your blog what seems to be a long time now. I was so relieved to see your post today. I bet those boys are going to make a world of difference for her as well. God Bless your trip home and transition. Susie
http://ferrickfamilypromise.blogspot.com/
So glad she is feeling better!!! Have a wonderful homecoming tomorrow!!
So glad things are going better. I have been keeping an eye on you. You have made me rethink things. I am taking a week off after we get home. But I am right behind you I got out today. Love the last picture.. She is amazing
Oh, she's so beautiful! You have all been in my thoughts and prayers and I'm glad you have turned a corner. She is one lucky girl! Can't wait to hear how it goes when the boys meet her for the first time--I bet it will be wonderful! :)
Jennifer
Congrats on the poop :) Glad to see some smiley pics of you and of Ava!
Good luck!
Kat
She is TRULY one of the most GORGEOUS baby girls I have ever laid eyes upon! Those eyes just melt me, as I am sure they do all of you! Congrats!!!!!!!!
Praying for a continued smooth transition for all of you!
amanda
Post a Comment