Thursday, April 10, 2008

Room is ready...

We put the finishing touches on Ava's room today...I just love how it came...thank you Mom for all your help!!! I would never have finished it so fast without your help. Everything is done except the crib bumper is missing (don't ask - they're shipping me a new one and I should have it tomorrow). I need a few things for the wall by the rocker, but other than that it's ready.

Tomorrow I'll be running a few errands, do some last minute cleaning and then packing. We'll be off and running around 6:30 Saturday morning. Next stop, Guatemala!!!

Jen :]

10 comments:

The gFamily said...

It's perfect! I love pink and brown!! Ava will be home soon sleeping in that bed!! Can you believe it?!! In two days she will be in your arms forever!!!!! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but the excitement is literally unbearable right now. I love Ava's room - it's absolutely gorgeous.....so chocolate and cotton candy and fluffy and sweet (I could go on and on and on...!). Safe travels. I can't wait to see you :O)

- Trish x

Alex and Sam said...

jen,
ava is going ot love her room..... have a great trip. Icant wait to see pictures.. i would post pics of rachels room but its empty... furniture wont be in for 8 weeks..
safe travels.. cant wait to get together

alex

Pam L said...

Jen, the room is just beautiful! Have a great trip and I'll be checking in to see more pics!

geg316 said...

Oh Jen! The room is beautiful and I am so so thrilled for you and your family! I CANNOT wait to hear that Ava is at home, here in NJ. Wishing you a safe journey and that the next few days go smoothly. I think about you often and am so happy that your little girl will be home very soon!
Much love,
Geri
P.S. Thanks so much for asking about me on the BB awhile ago. You are and have always been such a sweetheart! Would love to be in contact with you when you get the chance...ggiller777@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! have a great trip to guatemala! next post ava will be in your arms forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Ava's room is just beautiful. I love the colors. You did a great job! She's going to love it!

Steph said...

WOOHOO!!! Have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

melis16 said...

Ava's room is PERFECT!! I can't wait to see a picture with her playing in there!

Melis

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jen--it is beautiful! A fitting room for a princess. :D Craig did a great job! ;)

Jennifer