Monday, April 7, 2008

PINKITY PINK PINK PINK!!!

Yes, you read it right...we are PINK!!! Just received the email...our appointment is next Monday, 4/14 at 7:15am...one week!!! And the appointment is on her 8 month birthday!!! So I need to get on the horn with my coordinator and then book our flights and hotel. I'll post travel dates later tonight.

WHOOPIE!!!!!
Jen :]

UPDATE: Flights and hotel are booked. We'll be at the Westin again. We leave on Saturday morning and return to Newark at 4:35pm on Thursday, 4/17. Yay!!! :]

13 comments:

Pam L said...

Woo Hoo !!!! So happy for you! Hope you've got everything ready to go. This week will fly by for you. Have fun packing!

jajbs said...

YEAH!!!! What a special it will be for all of you!!!!! get to packing!!!

amanda

Alex and Sam said...

jen,
you know Ive been stalking YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! & CONGRATS!!!!!

hugs
alex

Danny and Brittney said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. THIS ROLLERCOASTER HAS ALMOST COME TO THE END OF ITS JOURNEY. YOU BETTER GET TO PACKING.....

melis16 said...

Joy, excitement, hope, love... these are all the things I feel for you and C and the boys on this AMAZING day!

Oh, and CONGRATS and WOOHOOOOOOOOO too :)!

Melis :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Hope you have safe travels. Ava is coming HOME!!!!

Steph said...

Yay!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!! The shower gifts look great. She is going to LOVE that Chicco car..we have it and it is a HIT!

Oh Jen....in all seriousness, it is over...it is OVER...the girl is on her way HOME forever!!!!!!!

Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully her gift will come before you leave...if not, it will be waiting. Melanie says to give her a kiss from her friend.

Love,
Lanie

Frances said...

Yeah, Jen!!! It won't be long now!! Congratulations to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Ava, sweetheart, Mom and Dad are coming to getcha!!! And they'll never say goodbye again...... Congratulations Torres family.

- Trish x

The gFamily said...

Pure happiness! I am so excited that you get to pick up your baby girl! Wow, that is soon! I can't wait to see pics of the whole family together!! YAY!!

Kathryn said...

Yeah!!!!!!

Kat

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's time!!!!!!! I'm so, so happy for you, Jen. You deserve every ounce of the happiness you feel right now.

Much love,
Joanna