Our DNA was delivered to the US Embassy today at 4:26pm GT. We are now OFFICIALLY waiting for PINK!
Jen :]
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Mission complete...
Posted by
redhawks
at
5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The story of our International Adoption from Guatemala and life in between...
Our DNA was delivered to the US Embassy today at 4:26pm GT. We are now OFFICIALLY waiting for PINK!
Jen :]
Posted by
redhawks
at
5:40 PM
10 comments:
Jen, I am so excited your journey is coming to an end. A new journey is about to begin though. It will be wonderful. Congrats.
Great news! You are at the end!! I hope your embassy appt. is very soon! Your sweet girl will be in your arms forever very soon! You never have to give her back!! YAY!
Wow! Things are moving really fast! How awesome!!!
Stacy
jen..
thinking PINK for you!!!!!!
Woohooooooooooo! Its almost here sweetie... the day you've been waiting for! I know you know this, but it will be worth every ounce of the pain of the wait, I can promise you that!
Melis
Oh I hope you are pink soon! The appointments seem to be right around a week now so WOW, you're almost there! So happy for you!
YAY!! ANY DAY NOW!!!
Yahoo Jen! Sooooo happy for you!!!
-Jaimee
Yahoo Jen! Sooooo happy for you!!!
-Jaimee
Congratulations! Hope you hear soon!
Post a Comment