Just rec'd some new pics of Ava today...and the princess has her earrings!! Unfortunately, it looks like only one of them is the green jade earrings that we left. I'm guessing one was lost and her foster mom replaced it with another earring...it looks pink. I need to get down there and get her another one so she matches!! Here they are...
Jen :]
Friday, April 4, 2008
No pink yet, but will pics do???
Posted by
redhawks
at
4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have been stalking for you r PINK post.... the picture will have to hold me over!! She is ADORABLE!!!!
i will keep stalking....
amanda
She is beautiful I love the idea of Jade earrings.
We are getting PINK next week. I just know it. Let me know when you get it.
My thoughts and prayers are with you
Could she be any cuter?!?! Nope, I don't think so :)!
She's almost home!!!!!
Melis
jen
ava looks so ready to come home... arent picture days the best..I hope pink comes on monday!!!!!
Post a Comment