We received another email from the lab today saying our DNA results have been shipped to the US Embassy in Guatemala. I have the fed ex tracking number and they are on their way and will arrive by 6pm tomorrow...which means I am officially waiting for PINK. PINK can be issued 3-5 business days after the results arrive in their office. Best case is 4/4, worse case is 4/8. But of course, I'm planning on 4/9 because that's just me. ;) The appointments are still being given for the following week, so its possible I'll have a 4/16 embassy appointment. Check back next Wednesday to see if PINK has arrived!!
I also received an email from our foster mother last night who told me that Ava is doing well...which is always wonderful to hear. I should also be receiving new pictures any day now too.
Jen :]
Monday, March 31, 2008
DNA has left the building...
Posted by
redhawks
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like we are traveling together. Our DNA left the lab today as well. Praying for both of us that PINK comes quick
"A-stalking we will go, a-stalking we will go, hi ho the dairy-o a-stalking we will go".
Jen, I've been waiting for this, girl. That was an extremely fast turnaround with DNA - come on Pink!! Momma needs to go to the Mala!
-Trish
Post a Comment