After Craig saw the pictures the agency sent us yesterday, he said "Thank God we visited, because I would not like it if these were the only pictures we had of Ava." It's true...agency pictures are usually never that good. The cameras that they use are not great, the babies are usually just waking up and they never seem thrilled to be having their picture taken. So I agree with him...thank God we visited...because we wouldn't have pictures like these!
Jen :]
Saturday, March 1, 2008
"Thank God we visited"...
Posted by
redhawks
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I totally agree with you!! Every visit is so worth it to get to know our babies and to capture wonderful memories and smiles!!
Two months ago we received pictures of Gilli that were not so great! In my son's words, she looked hideous! ;) She was half awake and her her hair was wet with sweat and her outfit was, ummm, not so good! :) In my eyes, she was still beautiful. But hey let's face it, kids are honest! I decided to not even post them because I thought she may not appreciate it someday!
Agreed. We look at our agency pictures now and realize that the baby in those pictures isn't the baby we know and love today. Granted, we fell in love with the agency pics but having met our little stinker and having really gotten to know her personality, the shots that we have more closely resemble the little girl that we love and adore. I feel as though I am looking at someone else's child now when I look at the agency pictures. Just doesn't look like my Lexa-Bex!
Trish
I AGREE!!! Our pics were not that great this month. It looked like they woke him up and he was not happy. I posted the best of the bunch, if that says anything!
Ava is simply precious in these pics! What a beauty!!
jenn,
ava is just tooooo cute.... the doctor visit pics are usually a mess but it does get us by....
alex
Post a Comment