Friday, February 29, 2008

Picture day...



Our agency sent pictures of Ava today...they were probably taken a few days after we left from our visit. I'm happy to see she is wearing the clothes we left and that she's playing with the butterfly we brought her.

Jen

5 comments:

Pam L said...

She's just beautiful Jen! Keep your chin up, your PGN approval will come soon. The bad thing about reading those quick out posts, is that we all hope our case will speed right along too. I'll keep praying for that!

Anonymous said...

She's so beauty-ful. :) Love to you!!

Joanna

Alex and Sam said...

jen,
ava is just too cute.. i am so hoping for quick outs for us.. we will have to get together after the girls come home

alex

The gFamily said...

She is so pretty! I love picture day!

Steph said...

She is so sweet!!