Monday, March 3, 2008

The boys have something to tell you...



Thank you God, Ava's file has been approved by PGN today!!! We should be traveling to pick her up in 5-7 weeks. We are blessed.

Jen :]

21 comments:

The gFamily said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! YAY!!!!!!!! Wow, I am SO excited for you!

I love the boys holding the signs! So adorable! What great big brothers!!

AVA IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!

I love the sign! Great job big bros!

Bethany said...

YEAAAAHHHHH. Congratulations. I wish you a speedy trip to pink. Can't remeber if I've asked you this before, but who is your agancy?

Suzanne

Suzanne said...

So my nanny was logged into my computer. Bethany? It's me Suzanne

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! Hope you have a speedy road to pink!!

redhawks said...

Thanks so much everybody!!!
Suzanne, I'm w/FTIA.
Jen :]

Pineapple Princess said...

YEA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! It has been so fun watching your journey so far!!! Come on PINK!!!
Nice job to Ava's big brothers!!!

-Stacy

Candy said...

WOOO HOOOOO HHOOOOOOO...CONGRATS AWESOME NEWS!

Gretchen said...

Yeahhhh!!! What fantastic news!! Congratulations! Ava is coming home!! Wishing you a speedy pink!

Alex and Sam said...

jenn & craig..
what great news!!!!!! I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!... heres to a speedy pink & the girls will have to see each other again when they get home, we are close enough..

melis16 said...

Just sending my CONGRATS one more time. I told Mario and my mom last night and cried again on both calls :)!

Wishing you the speediest of PINKS, my dear friend.

Melis

ps. LOVE the sign, BTW!

melis16 said...

Ahhhh... I hit "publish" instead of "preview" and forgot to add that Mario and my parents send a big "woohooo" and are so happy for you guys!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We were so happy to hear Ava was OUT last night...you must be so thrilled and relieved. Celebrate and get ready for Ava to come home!! :-)

Emily

Chrissie said...

I am so very happy for you!!! I'm actually crying!!! What a long journey...to finally see the light at the end of it all!!! I wish you health and happiness!!!

Chrissie

Jenn said...

YEAH!!!! That was so quick! I love seeing the quick outs! Congratulations!

Danny and Brittney said...

This is such great news. I remember when you were the "girl waiting list" keeper. It seems so long ago and now you are going to bring your sweet baby home soon. Congrats!!!!

Frances said...

Jen,

I am so happy for you!!!!
Wahooooooooo!!!!

Frances

Anonymous said...

HOLY POOP ON A CRACKER, JEN!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you and Ava!!!!

Ava has got some pretty cool big brothers. :)

WOOOOHOOOO!!! Thanks for popping in on my blog to tell me that!

XOXO,
Joanna

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!! Jen, I am so thrilled for you guys! You are almost there, and I couldn't be happier for you all! Now come on, pink! :D

Jennifer

jajbs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. Her big brothers are just beaming... it will be pure heaven to see them playing together REAL soon!!!

amanda

Laura Raber said...

Hi my name is Laura...I found you through Sandy's site...CONGRATULATIONS! Our son Chase was 17 months old when we finally got him home...he was in PGN for 11 months! But he's doing well and in that time he got a baby brother!! I'm so happy for you and your family! She is absolutely beautiful!!