The sweet woman at the lab emailed me today to let me know that Ava's DNA sample arrived today. She said the results will be ready by Tuesday. So hopefully they will be Fed Ex'd and get to the USE on Wednesday.
The pinks that were issued today were giving appointments for next week...so an April 16th pick up is still very much a possibility...we'll just have to wait and see!
Jen :]
Thursday, March 27, 2008
DNA has reached the lab...
Posted by
redhawks
at
8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
YAY! I was still holding out hope for that! It's almost here! Yipee!
Wooohooooooooo!! Very soon, sweetie. Very soon
Melis
OMG! I just about pee'd my pants!! My Campbell's Chicken with Mini Noodles soup got stuck in my throat! AMAZING! So, so happy for the Torres family :O)
Trish x
Looks like we might be at the embassy together. Our DNA arrived at labcorp this morning. Our babies are almost home.
My thoughts and prayers are with you
Congratulations, Jen! I have my fingers and toes crossed that PINK will come quick!!!
Frances
Great news! She will be in your arms forever VERY soon!!!
jen
thats great news... I hope your pink arrives in record time!!!!
Can't wait for your PINK post. She's coming home soon! Whoohoo!
Stacy
Post a Comment