Monday, February 18, 2008

Back home and BACK IN PGN!!!!!!!

That's right, we made it home safe and sound tonight. Hugged and kissed our little guys who were with their Nanny & Papa this past week (boy, it sounds like they got spoiled! Thanks Nanny & Papa!!) And then I just HAD to check my email which I couldn't access all day and there was the email I was waiting for...the one that said RESUBMITTED TO PGN...and we were resubmitted last Monday on 2/11...so one whole week down already...yippee!!!! Hopefully PGN will start cranking out the approvals and get this show on the road!!!!

Jen :]

10 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations on getting back into PGN. Hope your trip through is short and sweet.
Gail

Jenn said...

Congratulations! Hope your stay in PGN is short and that you will get some good news soon!

The gFamily said...

Congrats! What a great homecoming gift!! I am excited and anticipating your OUT!! I can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, just checking in and I'm SO thrilled to see you're back in PGN! The pictures of Ava are beautiful. You can just see her personality shining through--she's gonna be so much fun. I bet she's gonna give her big brothers a run for their money, LOL! So glad things are back on track and moving along. You are all frequently in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

felicitación....

Heehee...I hope I did not just put porn on your blog. I looked congratulations up online and this is what I got. I pray this will so very short. She is so precious. Glad you had a good trip.

Hugs and love,
Lanie (and Melanie)

Frances said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a great time with Ava! Hope your stay in PGN is short and sweet!

Lori & Michael said...

Congratulations on being back in PGN! I thought I'd check in on you and I was so happy to see the good news. The pictures of Ava are beautiful. It won't be long before she is home now :)

Lori
(lahc1 from Resolve)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I only just realized your resubmit date.......it is the same date that has been receiving all the OUTS!! I'm praying for you Jen, you have to know that. I'm a day behind you, 2/12.

Trish x

Alex and Sam said...

jen,
it was so nice meeting you guys, wish we could have spent more time together with the girls.. please tell craig that i'm sorry I didnt get to talk to him as I was running out of the elevator, but I REALLY needed to get back to my room ASAP.. LOL not really.. so happy you are back in PGN, maybe we'll be pcking up together, but I surley wont be staying at the westin anymore..

Steph said...

Woohoo!!! Come on PGN...keep coming with the speedy approvals!!