Saturday, February 9, 2008

Of course it was too good to be true...

Should have learned my lesson over this past year that good news is immediately followed by bad news. The CNA registrations were a mess yesterday...there were over 80 lawyers on line and only 5 were seen the entire day. At that rate there are going to be a lot of us not registered by Tuesday night unless the Guat gov't extends the deadline. It also sounds like we will have to wait for certificates to be issued in order to re-enter PGN, but who knows when they will get around to that...it could be weeks & weeks before we can get it. The Feb 9th updates are on GUATADOPT and ADA.

Jen

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am praying with you that Central Authority figures things out QUICKLY!!! We are adopting a precious little girl from Guat too!! I miss her terribly. I found your blog from Guatadopt....I'm praying tonight that we all get good news SOON!!!

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

Pam L said...

In light of all of this, I guess you just need to keep your eye on the ticker at the top of your blog. I know you'll have a wonderful visit! Maybe you'll find out some news while you're there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
It looks like news has turned again...this time for the better.

So many dips and loops in this journey...I'm ready for you to be DONE with Ava home in your arms.

Hang in there, sweets...I'm praying for you.