Could this be the 1st Friday in the past year that we get good news??? Seems like Friday's are usually doomsdays in the world of Guat adoptions. Well, let's not hold our breath because there are a couple hours left in the business day, right?!
But for now, here are the updates...
US DOS Feb 8th Udpate
and...
ADA Feb 8th Update
Its all good news. We now have the exact address and hours of operation of the new Central Authority (and yes, there is only ONE central authority now). The attorneys know exactly what they are supposed to do...in our case, our attorney needs to bring a copy of our registration form that he already handed in and they will assign it a registration number. It SOUNDS like this registration number will get us back into PGN...meaning we won't have to wait for an actual certificate to be issued. This would be fantastic news and save a lot of time. I'm not 100% certain of that yet, but will post when I get a concrete answer. Keeping everything crossed that we can get back into PGN next week.
Jen :]
Friday, February 8, 2008
Central Authority updates...
Posted by
redhawks
at
3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Jen,
You have a better attitude about this than I do! I hope you are right about getting back into PGN, but I did here something different. I like what you said...so, for now, I will hold on to the hope (-:
I can't tell you how excited I am that everyone may get back into PGN next week! I hope the CNA is behind everyone very soon! Let's get Ava home! She needs to be with her forever family!!
Thinking of you!
Gretchen
It looks like we are at almost the same place in our process. We got kicked out of PGN just in time to hit all of this CNA mess. You seem to be having a very upbeat attitude about it all. That is very encouraging to me! I hope you have a great trip with your daughter!
Hope you are right and cases can get moving again!
That is awesome news!! What a relief. I knew they would pull it off somehow, but I know the stress has been pretty unbearable. So happy for you!!!
Hope this is it!!
Melis
Ava Grace is just beautiful! Love reading your blog! ~~ Misty, Baby Lyza's Mommy!
www.journeytobabylyza.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment