Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love rollercoaster...



JANE, STOP THIS CRAZY THING!!!!!

OK, so after a lot of ups & downs & backwards & forwards & sideways yesterday, the day seemed to end on a positive note. Apparently a lot of registration numbers were handed out...the CA officials stayed until midnight working on the files and they said they would stay late every night to ensure that all the in process cases were registered in time. In a Guatemalan newspaper today, one of the CA officials said...

We are going to meet until the last moment, even if we have to lose sleep.
and
We have no obligation to do this, but what are we doing with all the goodwill to support adoptions, which is a noble cause.

So as of right now...this VERY moment...all looks good. Now let's see what today brings.

Jen

6 comments:

Steph said...

What do they mean "we have no obligation to do this?" Good grief. I know it's not their fault, but come on already! They certainly do have an obligation, even if it is just a moral obligation. Wow.

It is definitely a positive sign that they are working very hard to get this done.

Pam L said...

I love the video! I really love rollercoasters but I think that one would be just a little much for me. As is this ride we're all on, but we're gonna reach the end of this twisting turning ride and the restraints are going to lift, we'll unfasten our seatbelts and we're gonna climb out of that car and grab our babies and hold them forever.... Then I think a nice smooth trip on a sail boat sounds wonderful.
We're gonna make it!!!

Waiting not so patiently for Nola

Gail said...

That is great news after hearing all the negative.
Gail

Frances said...

Great video...kind of a virtual reality!

Things seem to be looking up!

The gFamily said...

I can't wait to hear good news this week after everyone gets registered! I am ready to see cases moving forward and at least to see everyone step off the CA roller coaster! What a ride! :(

Emily said...

Yes, I have great hope that all will turn out ok- I am keeping the faith and thinking of you guys! Have a wonderful visit trip with Ava... :-)