Monday, February 11, 2008

Did you hear a big sigh of relief???

If you did, that was me exhaling...haven't taken a breathe since Friday. Yes, we got confirmation from our agency today that all of their in process cases were successfully re-registered with the new CA this weekend. This means we are officially grandfathered in under the old laws. Whew.

Okay, now onto PGN. I've heard that people have been resubmitted with their registration numbers so I hope we can get back in sometime this week.

Jen :]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, HUGE congrats!! This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (those are my DIY dancing bananas)

My good-fa-nuthin agency still hasn't confirmed with us yet. Can I borrow your oxygen mask, please, now that you don't need it anymore :O)
- Trish

Anonymous said...

So glad you can finally breathe!! Hope you are back in and OUT of PGN soon!

Frances said...

Congratulations, Jen! I wish I could say the same! I'll be lucky if my "wonderful and supportive" agency ever tells me if my case was registered. I will probably find out because I got resubmitted to PGN! What exactly was the agency fee for...I seem to have forgotten!?

Frances said...

Congratulations, Jen! I wish I could say the same! I'll be lucky if my "wonderful and supportive" agency ever tells me if my case was registered. I will probably find out because I got resubmitted to PGN! What exactly was the agency fee for...I seem to have forgotten!?

Frances said...

Congratulations, Jen! I wish I could say the same! I'll be lucky if my "wonderful and supportive" agency ever tells me if my case was registered. I will probably find out because I got resubmitted to PGN! What exactly was the agency fee for...I seem to have forgotten!?

jajbs said...

SO HAPPY for you! Hoping things start moving along for you and that precious baby girl is home SOON!!!

amanda

melis16 said...

A big, huge, colorful and loud WOOHOOOOO!

Ava, here comes mommy and daddy to see you!!

Melis

Jenn said...

Congrats! I know the feeling! We found out we were registered today.

Steph said...

Yay!!!! Bring it on PGN!!!!

Emily said...

Congrats! Glad you can breathe again in light of such great news!

Emily

Emily said...

Congrats! Glad you can breathe again in light of such great news!

Emily