Sunday, February 17, 2008

She's gone...

...and we're very sad. But I told her that was the LAST time I would have to give her back. The next time she will be ours for good.

Her foster family is wonderful and it is obvious how much they care for her. She is an amazing baby and so sweet. She tries to make eye contact with everyone that walks by and when they do she puts on the biggest smile! She's such a flirt already.

She had a great time in the pool yesterday. She loves the water and loves to splash. She completely soaked herself and had water dripping down into her eyes and didn't even care. She had a blast. We didn't go back in today because she was a little sniffly and sneezing so we spent the day playing in the room.

Here are the last of the pictures. We already miss her terribly...but we leave knowing that she is being well taken care of and that we will be back soon to take her home to her forever family. Adios mi amor...


Jen

5 comments:

The gFamily said...

I loved all the new pics of Ava!! I sat down tonight and looked through all of them! She is SO BEAUTIFUL and looks SO HAPPY!! I love all of her matching bows and outfits! Good job mom! I know the "give back" is so hard, but you are right... it is the LAST time! Next time you will be together forever!! I am looking forward to some super fast PGN outs from our attorney! :)

Jaimee said...

Jen, she is darling! She has an amazingly beautiful smile and looks so happy and healthy. I think she is so ADORABLE! Sorry about the give-back, but it WILL be the last time! The give-back day is terrible...big hugs to you. I love following your blog so keep it up. Here's to a speedy OUT from PGN!

-Jaimee

melis16 said...

Hey sweetie! What fabulous pics... Ava is gorgeous. She has such an infectious smile!! I especially love the ones with the flower. Very artistic :)!

I know its so hard to have to give her back to her FM, but like you said, she is being well cared for (it clearly shows) and next time, she will be heading home to Jersey for good!

HUGS,
Melis

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to Ava, but thankfully it's not for long.

Much love,
Joanna

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!! Hey - is that Ms. Alex in your slideshow in the pool? What a great, small world, eh?

No more give backs - HOORAY!