So I was curious as to why the 1st reviewer did not kick out my file since it was missing the PA. My agency said that the file flows through the normal review process like any other file would...and at the end it is either approved or it receives a previo (kick out). So the 1st reviewer will take a week or so to look over the file, they make their comments and then send it off to reviewer #2. Reviewer #2 is then supposed to go thru the file, make their comments and send it off for final signature. The final signature is necessary for either approval or previo. So this explains why I'm w/the 2nd reviewer now. When I call back and hear that my file is waiting for final signature I'll know that the KO should happen soon. I plan on calling once a week to check on the status. My next call will be Monday. I'm hoping I'm kicked out by the end of the month...that will be 5 weeks. I know someone right now who has been waiting for her "no PA" kickout for almost 7 weeks now.
Jen
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Info re: PGN review process...
Posted by
redhawks
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jen~I sure hope you get your KO soon. It is just crazy how different each case in PGN really is. I'll be watching your timeline and blog, since it is so close to ours. Ava is too cute!
Post a Comment