Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Came home today to three great things...

1. The boys are in an after school program on Wednesdays for the next six weeks. Its called "Fantastic Math Games". They have juice and a snack first and then they spend the rest of the time doing math games...this is SO up their alley. And a bonus for me...I get peace and quiet until 5pm!!!

2. PGN announced some news on the Central Authority today! Which means they're working on it! Which is good news! They announced the address of where it will be located and hopefully the registration process will be announced very soon.

EDITED TO ADD: Someone on one of my message boards is in Guatemala right now. She went to the address where they announced the new Central Authority would be located. And this is what she said..."I went to the address, which was located at the Beinstar Social Office and everyone there was so nice and loved seeing my little girl. You could really feel the love they had for children. I talked to a lady there and she took me to the office where two of the men were. I think these were the two that were selected because they told us that one more person needs to be appointed and that person is supposed to be appointed tomorrow. They said that we cannot register with them yet, until that third person is appointed. Also, they said that even though that will happen tomorrow, we need to wait till next week, possibly Wednesday, because they will be moving to a new office. I asked if the Registration will be a difficult or easy process. He said that it will be an easy process." I love getting the inside scoop! So maybe by next week we'll all be rolling again!

3. I received an email from our foster mother today! She took a few pictures of Ava at Christmas on her sisters digital camera and sent them to me. She wrote "Hello Jennifer, greetings to you. I am sending pictures of Ava. She is very good. I am happy taking care of her. She is beautiful. God Bless You."

Here they are...enjoy!





Jen :]

7 comments:

Nicole said...

A wonderful day!! How cool is that to get pics e-mailed from your FF?!?!

Guatemama said...

Wow! What great pictures! How wonderful that they sent these to you. Super news on the central authority too.

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures, girlie! And great news for today!! I am sorry I didn't get a chance to send you my address...will do so ASAP. :)

Much love,
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Cute photos....God bless that sweet foster mom.

Thinking of you!!!!!!

Emily said...

What a cutie and such a bonus to get emailed pics, too! It looks like she is in good hands until she comes home. :-)

Emily

The gFamily said...

Good news, great pictures, happy kids... it doesn't get much better than that! What a great day!

I love the new pictures of Ava! She is so beautiful and looks so happy! I am glad to see happy news come your way!

Steph said...

Yay!! Bonus pics!! She is just beautiful!