Someone was able to call JCICS today and ask about the meeting they were having yesterday with the US DOS and USCIS. I guess they had their meeting and are now scheduled to have another meeting on Thursday. They are hoping to post news on their site on Friday. Hopefully we'll have some clarification as to what is going on with PGN and the new Central Authority.
On a whim I decided to call PGN today. I was able to talk with the famous English speaking Laura today. I told her I didn't know my case number as I was just submitted on 12/27. So she took Ava's given name and she said "Is this Jennifer?" and I said "Yes" and she gave me my case number and told me we were on the 1st reviewers desk. As far as I understand there are 2 reviewers and then Sr. Barrios signs your file out. Most people spend a week or two with the 1st reviewer, then move onto the 2nd reviewer for 4-6 weeks or so and then you wait for Barrios to sign your file. So I'll probably call again next week to see where we are.
Jen
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
A quick JCICS/PGN update...
Posted by
redhawks
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment