Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We're off!!

So we'll be leaving very early tomorrow morning for Guatemala! We'll be returning on Sunday evening but hopefully will be updating the blog with pictures during the trip...so stay tuned!!

Also today I rec'd Ava's measurements which were taken a few weeks ago around October 30th. She was about 2 1/2 months at the time.

Weight: 11 lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 22 in. (56cm.)
Head Circ: 14.6 in. (37cm.)

Adios!!
Jen :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Steph said...

Have a wonderful time snuggling and lovin on that sweet girl! We will all be waiting to see pics of her in your arms!!

Best wishes!!

jajbs said...

I can't wait to see pics of her!!! Enjoy EVERY minute with her!

amanda

Kathryn said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Kat

Aileen said...

Hope you are enjoying meeting your sweet girl! I bet this will be the best Thanksgiving ever for you!