Monday, November 19, 2007

Out of Family Court!!!

I found out today that I exited Family Court on 11/8!! That means all I need is Pre-Approval from the US Embassy and I'll be able to enter PGN...woo hoo!!

Jen :)

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yeaaah Jen! Great news! I'm hoping you hear you have PA while we are down in Guatemala!

The gFamily said...

YAY!! That was so fast!! Congrats and come on PA!!

Enjoy spending time with your adorable little girl in just a couple days! It will be unforgettable! I am so excited to see pics!

Aileen said...

Excellent news! I hope you get that PA really soon! I also hope you enjoy your visit trip-I'm so jealous!

Emily said...

Congrats- you'll be in PGN in no time!! :-)

Emily

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Now let's get that PA so we can get Ava in PGN!! :)

Steph said...

YAY!! That is just incredible!! Things are moving quickly!! I hope PA comes just as fast.

Nicole said...

Congratulations! See you soon!