Thursday, November 22, 2007

Meet Ava!!!

Well, what can I say...she is "perfecto"! So much smaller in person than she appeared in the pics...she has the face of an angel and the MOST beautiful lips...just like a baby doll. Here's a slideshow from our 1st day, 11/21. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!



Jen :)

7 comments:

Emily said...

She is gorgeous! So glad you made it safely and finally have her in your arms. :-) I look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Emily

Aileen said...

Wow-she just keeps getting cuter! Enjoy every second of cuddling that sweet baby!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so adorable and tiny!!! Glad that you are having a great trip.

Steph said...

Oh Jen!! She is just perfect!! How exciting. Enjoy every moment with your sweet baby girl.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! I have tears of joy in my eyes seeing these beautiful pics. You two must be over the moon! :D

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I can't get your video to show up on my computer. Can you send me a URL or something? I'm DYING to see pictures!! :)

The gFamily said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! She looks very happy to be with her mommy and daddy! Enjoy this very special time!!