Friday, November 23, 2007

Visit Trip Pics - part 2

Hi everyone! Everything is going great here in Guatemala! Ava has been wonderful and is a perfect baby...she it TOTALLY by the book (unlike my boys who were anything but!!) She sleeps well, eats well and is so content. The Westin is very nice...the staff is really friendly and sweet with the baby. We've been playing with Aunt Melis and baby Anelisa...Anelisa gave Ava hugs today...it was very cute. So here's what you've all been waiting for...enjoy the pics!!



Jen :)

4 comments:

jajbs said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I know you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!! Keep those pics coming!!!!



amanda

Jaimee said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I love all the pictures!!! It looks like you guys are having a wonderful time.

-Jaimee

Lori & Michael said...

Jen, I had to come over from the Resolve board and check her out. She is gorgeous! I'm glad you are having such a great Thanksgiving.

Lori C.

Dr. Samantha said...

ooh, ooh, i see the blanket!
she is just gorgeous. i am thinking of you all.