My mother and I spent Sunday afternoon shopping for Ava! I knew she would be needing the next size up (3-6 mos.) so off we went! It is very dangerous sending the two of us shopping for a baby...we have no control...we can't help it. But we did restrain ourselves (just a little!). Here's what we bought on Sunday (plus a few extras I added today from the Carters outlet...its 10 minutes from my house...I couldn't help it!!!!)
We also bought all the things I needed for the hotel room...an activity mat, bumbo chair, extra bottles, bath towels, washclothes, wipes, etc. etc. etc.
Jen :]
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Shopping for visit trip...
Posted by
redhawks
at
3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
SO FUN!! I can't wait to see her pics in these outfits!!
Yea!! Shopping for babies is sooo fun!! Just think, those outfits will be even cuter when she's wearing them in a few short days!!!
She'll be the best dressed baby girl in Guatemala! Can't wait to see pics in her new threads.
Loved the pics of the new clothes! Ariana will also be getting a whole new wardrobe thanks to her Mommy's retail therapy while waiting for news! I hope you have a great visit trip!
Hey JEN can't wait to meet you at the WESTIN for THANKSGIVING...just saw your POST on the forum about travel...Hugs
Jen,
Your post on guatadopt re: PA has given me hope. Thanks!! You and I are at almost the exact same spot in our adoptions.
LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love all of it!
Kat
Love all of it!
Kat
I just love all the outfits you got for her!!!! Have a great trip!!!!
Kim
waiting on Zackary
Oh... too sweet! Her Christams dress is so pretty1 I know you are beyond excited to have her "fashion show"!
amanda
You must be SO excited about your trip!!! You are going to have an amazing time. Ava will look adorable in her new outfits!
What cute outfits! Isn't it so fun shopping! I hope to be able to meet up with you guys this week. We will be staying at Crowne Plaza, so we may have to take a taxi over to the Marriott.
Post a Comment