Our friends Melissa & Mario were in Guatemala at the Westin at the same time as us. So we got to meet their BeAuTiFuL daughter Anelisa and they got to meet Ava!! And most importantly, Ava got to meet her future BFF (Best Friend Forever) Anelisa. Here's some pics that Melissa took of us and our daughters...
Jen :]
Monday, November 26, 2007
More "surprise" visit trip pics...
Posted by
redhawks
at
5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very cool! I am glad that you guys got to be together down there and that Ava got to meet her BFF :)
Kat
Jen,
Ava is just beautiful! Wasn't it just the best experience? Leaving is incredibly difficult but the trip is so worth it. Cherish the pictures and memories. You look so happy with her!
She is so precious! I love all the pics. It looks like you had a great trip. Sorry we didn't get to meet - maybe next time!
These are wonderful pictures of your visit trip. Ava is so beautiful! I am hoping you have PA real soon!
Frances
Waiting on Rosalie
Post a Comment