| i'm a believer.mp3 |
After being on the wait list for 17 weeks and 1 day, I am proud to announce that...
OUR DAUGHTER HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Given Name: AnalĂ (pronounced on-nuh-lee)
Date of Birth: August 14th 2007
Birthplace: Retalhuleu
Weight: 6lbs even
Length: 49 cm. (19.3")
More details & pics to follow...
Jen :] :] :]

14 comments:
Jen!!!!!! This is the moment we have all be anxiously waiting for! I am so happy for you and I am sure you and your family are just on cloud 9. I can't wait to see pics tomorrow. She will be so worth the wait!
YEAH!!!! Congratulations!
Oh, I am so excited for you! Isn't it amazing! I can't wait to see her pictures! What a great day!!! ENJOY!!
OH MY GOSH!! I'm so happy I just checked your blogspot! This is definitely the happy news I needed to hear today - CONGRATULATIONS!! Please send me some pictures ASAP - need to see your beautiful daughter!
PS: So cool - our daughters are only born a day apart! :)
Congratulations! I so happy for you and your family! Can't wait to see her picture. Our daughters were born two days apart (Rosalie on the 16th)!
Frances
Oh Jen!! I am so happy for you!! What a beautiful name. Your daughter was born the day I met my son for the first time!! Can't wait for pics.
That is great news!!! I am so excited for you.
YAY! What a beautfiul name. I can't wait to see pics of your little princess! I'm sure you'll be sleeping a whole hour tonight! :-)
woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo!
your SBP cannot wait to see that little angel. congratulations. tears in my eyes...
with love,
SBP
(how much longer do we stay anonymous, btw?!)
Jen, I am so so so happy for you! I just checked this morning and thought, "Oh, I'll check one more time!" This is such wonderful news. I can't wait to see pictures! Congrats girl!
-Jaimee
That's awesome! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about her.
Congrats,
Kat
Anxiously awaiting photos.....
*IMAGINARY ANIMATED SMILEY OF SOME SORT*
Yea! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for your great news!
Stacy
Post a Comment