Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm next!!!

Congratulations go out to Pamela on the referral of her daughter, Avery! We're very happy for you and your family!

Well, Pamela went on the waiting list May 17th and I went on the waiting list May 21st, so our referral should be just around the corner!

Stay tuned...
Jen :]

13 comments:

Nicole said...

How exciting!!! I can not wait until you get the call!!

I'll be watching for your post!

Emily said...

WOW- your time is finally here! So happy for you... :-)

Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have been faithfully following your blog....your day is coming.

Jennifer

The gFamily said...

This is the time when I finally allowed myself to get soooo excited!! I am just thrilled for you because now you know that the call is yours next and you will see your little girl in no time! I am so excited for you that I am giddy! :) Yippee!! Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

OH GOODIE GOODIE GOODIE!!

Anonymous said...

Your patience will be paying off any minute. I am sending lots of good energy your way and thinking about your family.
Hugs,
SBP in Oregon

Steph said...

YEA!!!!!! Watch that caller ID and keep the tissues by the phone!!! I can't wait to hear!!

Lara & Dennis said...

It is safe to hold my breath now?
Looking forward to the good news.
It's an honor to share the journey with you.
Cheers
Lara

Jaimee said...

Yahoo Jen! I can't wait to hear about your new baby girl!!! Make sure to share the news with your persistant starter friends. :-) We're all rooting for you.

-Jaimee

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Jen, I've been waiting for this news...I am so excited! I will be checking on you all the time now...I can't wait for your little girl to connect with you!

Jennifer

Frances said...

I have been following your blog and I am so happy to hear that you are next. I know you are thrilled and most likely relieved as well. I hope the process moves quickly for you from here on out!

www.soulexplorerjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Monday just can't come fast enough for me! I really hope to hear something tomorrow. :)

Kathryn said...

Yeah!

Kat