Yes, her name will be Ava...we are still working on middle names. We wanted to use her birthname as the middle name, but they both start with A and I'm not thrilled with how it sounds. Now we're thinking of using Anali as her second middle name and now need to come up with a first middle name...any suggestions that you think sound good??
And OMG, could she be more beautiful??? I'm completely and utterly in love...
Jen :]
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Introducing Ava Torres...
Posted by
redhawks
at
2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, and PRECIOUS!! I love how wide awake and alert she is! It is almost as if she is posing for the first pictures her momma is going to see of her! I bet you are in LOVE! Oh, I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations Jen!!
Jen, She is gorgeous!! Completely worth the wait, huh?? Enjoy memorizing every detail of those photos!
Oh.MY.GOODNESS!! She is breathtaking! What a beautiful baby girl with such kissable little cheeks! She looks a lot like Jaimee's Isabela! :) A huge CONGRATS to you!!
No she could not be more beautiful! I bet your feet haven't touched the ground since you "saw her face"...I am so happy for you!!!!! Congrats!!!!
She is just so beautiful! And she looks so alert! I bet you just can't stop staring at those pictures! Enjoy your sweet Ava! (I love the name!)
I just started checking out your blog a few days ago. I am so happy to see you got your referral!! She is beautiful!!
Gail
adopting Johanna Faith
She is very gorgeous !!! Congrats !!
Jen- WOW she is gorgeous and I also love the name, too! You must be on cloud nine! :-)
Congrats!!! She is so beautiful! I hope you have a smooth and easy process!
Hugs
Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous! I love her name too!!! What about Ava Grace Anali? I love her given name too...simply beautiful!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
-Jaimee
She is beautiful and those pics are so precious!! Enjoy cloud nine!
Jen, I can see why you are head over heels for this little gal--she's perfect! I am just SO excited for you all!!!
Jennifer
Congratulations!! Good things come to those who wait, huh?! She is just beautiful!!!
Well...I had to sign up for a google acct. to post to you, but I HAD TO DO IT!!!!!!!!! Oh, Jen, she is so beautiful. I am so happy for you. Tears are flowing down my face as I see your dream come true. Thank you God for this wonderful blessing you have given the Torres family....Ava Torres...thank you God!!!!!!!!!
Much love from Lanie and Melanie
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!
She is such a beautiful girl! Congratulations Jennifer!
Diane
Post a Comment