The story of our International Adoption from Guatemala and life in between...
Please welcome...Ava Grace AnalĂ Torres!
I think that is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! I love the name Ava. So pretty! I am still just so excited for you!!
Welcome Ava! Congrats on your little one one!Kat
Love it! They all sound perfect together.... :-)
It's perfect - just like her! I've always loved the name Ava Grace. :)
I love it!!
I love it! And it fits her! She is so beautiful, Jen!
Perfect!!
Love the name! She's a doll!!
my love to ava grace-sbp :)
Well, the name is gorgeous....but I have to comment again on the fab music, which plays at perfect PARTY PARTY volume! It is a party on the internet for Jen and Craig and the boys and all of us....
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think that is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! I love the name Ava. So pretty! I am still just so excited for you!!
Welcome Ava! Congrats on your little one one!
Kat
Love it! They all sound perfect together.... :-)
It's perfect - just like her! I've always loved the name Ava Grace. :)
I love it!!
I love it! And it fits her! She is so beautiful, Jen!
Perfect!!
Love the name! She's a doll!!
my love to ava grace
-sbp :)
Well, the name is gorgeous....but I have to comment again on the fab music, which plays at perfect PARTY PARTY volume! It is a party on the internet for Jen and Craig and the boys and all of us....
Post a Comment