FTIA had another girl referral today. Congratulations go out to Melanie and her new daughter Grace.
Jen :)
ETA: Our agencies wait time for girls is once again at 16-18 weeks. I will be at 16 weeks on Monday, so hopefully I will be hearing something within the next 2 weeks (by 9/24).
Friday, September 7, 2007
One more girl referral...
Posted by
redhawks
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Hi! I am excited to follow your adoption journey!
My name is Stacy and we are also adopting a baby girl from Guatemala. I just started a blog and was wondering if you would mind adding our link to your others. If it's O.K. here it is: http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com/
Thank you and God bless,
Stacy in California
Oh I hope you are seeing your daughter's pictures real soon! This wait has seem like forever! Hang in there Jen!
Jen,
I am SO rooting for you to get that referral....like yesterday! You are so close now! I bet you'll hear any day! :-)
Emily
C'mon baby girl - come to my friend, Jen this week!! :)
you are sooooo close. i am also rooting for you!
with a hug,
SBP
It seems like referrals are coming in slowly but consistently! I am hoping to see your sweet baby's pictures this week!
OOOOOOHHHHHH - #2!!! You are SO close, sweetie. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed (I told ya I had a good feeling that I'd be down here when you got your referral!!!). CALL ME as soon as it happens (ok, after you tell Craig, the boys, etc :)!!
Melis :)
Jen,
Best of luck to you.
-dchi7
Oh Jen! I hope you hear something very soon! I can't wait. :)
Jen, I can't wait to hear about your baby girl referral!!!
You are soooo close!
-Jaimee
Post a Comment