We've been waiting for our referral exactly 8 weeks today (even though my counter says something different - I guess because it uses months it calculates things differently, who knows!) We're hoping to hear something by 8/27 which will put us at the 14 week mark. There have been 3 July referrals so far (that I know of). The families all waited between 13 & 14 weeks. There are seven families in front of me (that I know of). Come on referrals!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen :]
Monday, July 16, 2007
Still Waiting...
Posted by
redhawks
at
1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Jen,
That means you're halfway!! I know I have a long way to go, but waiting for my referral has been the worst part so far. I was on edge and stalked the boards the ENTIRE time. Can't wait to hear your good news!
Nicole - FTIA
Just sending my prayers that things move more quickly than you hoped!!
Melis
ps. Chippy, even in his senility, is sending all his HOPE your way!
Gosh, doesn't it seem so slow in July?? C'mom referrals!!
Post a Comment