Okay, well not a plane, a minivan (definitely not as good as a plane!) We're heading down to the beach tomorrow for a week of fun. My parents are coming too which the boys will really enjoy. We're staying in the same condo as last time, which was great. It's huge (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) and really kid friendly. There's a pool onsite and the beach is one block away. Looking forward to some relaxation! We'll return on the 28th and will hopefully have some cool pics to post.
Have a great week everyone!!!
Jen :]
Friday, July 20, 2007
Leaving on a jet plane...
Posted by
redhawks
at
2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jen,
I am at the beach this week and able to check in on you girls thanks to my BIL bringing his laptop! I hope you are having a fabulous vacation and moving right on up that list to your baby girl!!! You girls are frequently in my thoughts this summer as you move towards your girls!! Take care! Can't wait til I check back in and see your BIG news!
Whitney
Hurry home, Jen! I miss you! :)
Joanna
Hey Whitney!! So good to hear from you!! Hope you and your family are having a wonderful summer! Thanks for checking in on me...still here waiting!
Jen:)
Hey Joanna...I'm home, I'm home!!
Jen:)
Post a Comment