Monday, July 2, 2007

Online diary...

So over to the left under "Sites I Read" I added "Jen's Online Diary". It's a link to an online diary which I started keeping as of 7/1/07. It's a little different than the blog...the blog seems like it should be for bigger happenings...not mundane things like "I ate pizza today." So the diary will be just a recap of what I did each day (kind of boring). But I want to know exactly what I was doing on the day my girl was born. Even though we probably won't have our referral until Labor Day, I'm thinking she will be born either in July or August. So hopefully when we receive her referral I can look back at my diary and know exactly what I was up to!!!

Jen :]

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

Great idea Jen! Just think, your little girl will be entering this world possibly this month!

Steph said...

I did the same thing! I even looked back through my work planner to see what I was doing at the time Eli was born.

melis16 said...

OMG, I love this idea! I tried so hard to remember what I was doing the day Anelisa was born. I am so glad for you that you will have such a precious account to share with her someday!

Waiting with you,
Melis

Kathryn said...

I've been doing that same thing but I'm not very good at keeping up with it. Maybe I'll steal this idea from you too :)


Luv ya girlie!
Kat

Emily said...

I wish I had done this! Gosh- I looked back in my planner only to find an appointment for work! It will be nice to have that memory. :-) Emily