So another girl referral today at FTIA. Congrats to...
Carrie - baby girl "Evelyn"
Turns out there were 8 girl referrals in June (that we know about) and this is the 1st one for July. She went on the waiting list 4/2, so she waited 13 weeks; about a week and a half shorter than what the average has been running. As far as I know there are now 7 people in front of me on the list; but of course there could be others out there that don't post on our agency forum. But I'm hopeful that I have a pretty complete list. I'm so excited that they are into April already...we went on the list 5/21 so we are getting there slowly but surely!!!
Looking forward to seeing more referrals FTIA...keep em coming!
Jen:]
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
More referrals!!! :)
Posted by
redhawks
at
9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are getting so close!
Kat
YES, the first one of July! You re moving right along and will be there before you know it!
Melis
Post a Comment