Friday, June 29, 2007

People are annoying me lately!!

Next Saturday, 7/7, we're having a kids party for the boys. It's at a local gym and its in their pool. Its called the Aqua Fun Run...it's like a floating obstacle course...looks very fun; the boys can't wait! Anyway, I invited both classes and their 2 cousins which totaled 42 people. Can you believe that the RSVP date has passed and 15 people never called me??? Whatever happened to common courtesy??? Everyone knows you have to give these places a final # a week before the party...and of course I realize they are not coming...but at least have the decency to call & let me know!

Another annoying thing is people calling me ON the RSVP date saying they are going on vacation. Hello, you had the vacation booked for how many months?? Why didn't they call right away? Why drag it out until the last day possible to RSVP? My husband told me that I'm anal and most people don't think like me. I guess he's right. I would rather call right away and throw out the invitation if I knew I couldn't go. Why let it sit on my kitchen counter for 3 weeks KNOWING we can't go?? But I know, that's just me...

Jen :]

And a p.s. to my previous post about "fertiles"...after thinking about it for a few days I realize that I may judge the fertiles a bit harshly. I'm sure most if not all of them are just trying to have a friendly conversation about family. BUT...I do have a right to my feelings and I have a right to type them here. And if we're not going to judge the fertiles then I should not be judged for my feelings either. :]

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are entitled to feel this way- I always love reading your posts, too! :-)