An "anonymous" poster left me a message which I have now deleted because its my blog and I can do what I want to!! HA!!
It was in reference to my conversation w/the "fertile" at the Great Wolf Lodge. She thought it was sad that another mother was judged so harshly because she was interested in me. Well you know what, I AM a mother and I NEVER EVER ask anyone about their future baby plans...EVER!! You know why...BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!!! For some reason, everyone thinks its their right to get up into your baby making business. Its like if someone asked you for your savings account balance...IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! Baby plans are personal and if she was interested in talking to me then she could have asked about my boys and called it a day. But when you've battled infertility someone asking you if you're going to have more, or going to "go for the girl" is friggin rude. If you don't like it, don't read my blog anymore. And if you're one of those mothers who ask people questions like that...SHAME ON YOU!!!
Enough said.
Jen
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Just a quick note...
Posted by
redhawks
at
5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You go girl!!!
Amen!
Kat
Hey Jen,
It's jerseygirl_chris from RESOLVE. Your kids are just gorgeous! You're one lucky girl! I've heard of Great Wolf Lodge. It seems like a great place to bring kids.
I think you handled that woman's comments very well. :-)
--Christina
Sorry some idiot felt the need to run their mouth unnecessarily. And anonymously, no less? Damn... I seriously HATE people sometimes. I guess that's not a good trait for a Psychologist - LOL!
Glad you could delete it - its fun to have your own blog, huh?!
HUGS,
Melis
Post a Comment