Friday, May 11, 2007

Still waiting...

Well obviously calling the Senators office did nothing to expedite our approval. The mail arrived again today with nothing in it. Today marks 7 weeks from application/homestudy submission and 3 1/2 weeks from fingerprints. The auto reply email from USCIS says 6-10 weeks from homestudy submission; June 1st is the 10 week mark. I will just EXPLODE if I have to wait until then. I'm already dying a slow death everytime I come back from the mailbox empty handed. If I have to wait another 3 weeks I will definitely be in the fetile position full time. :(

The only positive news is that a girl from a message board I read just rec'd her approval form yesterday, 5/10. She submitted her homestudy and had her prints taken just 4 days before we did. So that could be good news. But I don't know if thats how USCIS works so I'm too afraid to get my hopes up.

Impatiently waiting,
Jen

No comments: