So today marked my self-imposed "hope I have the I171H by now" date. I had May 15th marked as the day I would have my form. It was 4 weeks from the fingerprints, 7 1/2 weeks from application/homestudy submission...I was sure it would be here by May 15th. Well, the mail just arrived and unfortunately no letter.
This is the most frustrating wait of all so far. Waiting on a piece of paper and you have no idea when it will show up. The worst part is you cannot call these people. There's noone to ask "hey, how's my paperwork going?" There is an email address, but I've sent 3 emails so far and no response. I just want to curl up in a ball until it arrives. But w/2 almost 6 year olds that is not an option for me. There's nothing left I can do. I've asked my Senator for help & I've emailed the USCIS. That's it...there's nothing left to do but WAIT.
Jen :(
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
No mail today :(
Posted by
redhawks
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sending (((HUGS))) sweetie,
Melis
ps. if you want to drive the boys to Long Island, I'd happily watch them so you can curl up in a ball for (just!) a little while.
Post a Comment