So I'm loving the lady at the Newark USCIS office. I called her on Tuesday, she re-did the letters on Wednesday, mailed them Thursday and I rec'd them today, Friday the 13th - woohoo!!! The letters look great and they have the correct date and time, Tuesday 4/17 at 10am. My mom is coming to watch the boys while Craig & I go. Maybe we'll even go out to lunch afterwards to celebrate!!! I'll post on Tuesday after the prints and then we're in for the long haul until the prints are processed and they issue the I171H form...the form that puts us on the wait list. The Newark office is saying 10 weeks from the prints (which would be 6/26 - yuck!), but some people said they rec'd theirs in 2 weeks from the Newark office. I guess there's no rhyme or reason. Hopefully because our case is straight forward (we're both US citizens, no criminal history, etc.) we will receive the form sooner rather than later. I'm *REALLY* hoping for May 15th...that would be four weeks. A girl can hope, right???
Thanks for reading,
Jen :]
Friday, April 13, 2007
New letters came today!!!
Posted by
redhawks
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment