Monday, March 12, 2007

Not this week!!! :( :( :(

Just a short note to say I emailed my SW today and the HS report will NOT be done this week. He said something like "No, probably sometime next week." Well you know what??? You should have said it would be done in 3 weeks, not 2 weeks. I'm just sooooo mad. Yes, I know 4 or 5 days probably won't make much of a difference, but man, I just want to get this paperwork done already!!!! It's all out of my hands right now waiting on this report and it's killing me. The lack of control is totally stressing me out. I just won't be able to rest until all of this paperwork is turned in and out of my hands. PLEASE, PLEASE let me be done w/this stuff by 3/31...PLEASE!!!

I think its time for some liquid happiness...
Jen :(

No comments: