So not much to report here. Our social worker received all of our documents last Saturday. He congratulated me on the very organized and complete package...doesn't he know who he's dealing with here??? Organized is my middle name! :) He told me he would start the homestudy report and that I should have a final version by the 15th (next Friday). I *REALLY* hope he's right. I can't do anything else until I get the final homestudy. I need it in order to file my I600A w/USCIS (NJ won't process the form w/out the homestudy). I also need a copy for my dossier; when I have it I can take all my dossier docs & the homestudy and bring them to the Sec of State's office in Trenton where they will certify them w/a seal. Then I bring all of that to the Guatemalan US Embassy in NYC where they will authenticate them w/a stamp. Then everything can be mailed off to FTIA and THEN we are on the waiting list for our little girl. Whew, I'm tired just reading all that!!
As far as the Protocol goes, it's been pretty quiet this past week. Nothing really new has come out about it. I haven't rec'd an update from our agency, so I guess it's business as usual. I know they've been giving referrals and accepting new applications so I take that as good news. I'm hoping they have some sort of update for us next week.
Thanks for reading,
Jen :)
Friday, March 9, 2007
March 9th Update...
Posted by
redhawks
at
8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment