We heard back from our social worker and he has scheduled our last homestudy visit for next Tuesday, Feb. 13th!!! I can't believe it will be over next week! Now I'll just need to work on getting him all the paperwork he needs and he can finalize the report - yippee!!!
In other news, our letters arrived today from the NJ State Police Department and they said we were not criminals, thank goodness! ;) Although I did freak out when I noticed some items missing from the letter. They seemed to have forgotten to use our full middle names (they only put our middle initials) and they left off the social security numbers. But I checked w/our agency and they said it was fine. But I did call the state police and they said they would redo the letters free of charge, so I'm going to let them. I'd rather be safe than sorry later!
I think I'll be heading to Staples tomorrow to make lots of copies - copies of our passports, our tax return, etc. Everything they need for our homestudy.
We're getting closer and it's so exciting!!! We've even be throwing around names, which is always fun! I came up w/a TON of names...Craig crossed off a lot of them. But we were left with Jessica, Megan, Sara & Melissa - after her Aunt Melis from Long Island ;) I also allowed myself to look online at some baby equipment (strollers, etc.) I can't believe how much has changed and how many new things there are since I had the boys. Fun, fun, fun!
Thanks for reading,
Jen :]
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Another update!
Posted by
redhawks
at
7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE the blog and love that you gave me a shout-out! Let me tell you how much Aunt Melis is going to love the heck out of your little princesa! Looking forward to coming to NJ to finally *see* you, Craig and the boys!
HUGS,
Melis :)
Post a Comment