Thursday, January 18, 2007

Where the he$$ are our passports!?!

I'm getting so annoyed...each day I run to the mailbox to check for our passports and they are never there!!! We applied at the beginning of December and they told us 6 weeks and 6 weeks have come and gone and still nothing. It's so frustrating! Not that I need them right this second but why can't anything be done when it's suppossed to be done.

On a happier note, Craig FINALLY finished his questionnaire & autobiography for the social worker on Tuesday. I mailed them out on Wednesday morning. When our social worker George receives them he'll be able to make our 1st home visit appointment.

Also, we're both going down to our local police dept tonight to be fingerprinted (yes, this would be the 2nd time now!). They'll give us fingerprint cards which I need to mail to the State Police in West Trenton (along w/$60 bucks, of course!). They will run our prints and then send us back letters stating that we are not criminals...how lovely.

Next will be Craig's employment letter, which should be easy. Then comes reference & witness letters...still don't know who we are going to ask. So we're moving along...now where are those passports????????

Jen :]

No comments: