Just received an email from the Passport people and it said that my completed passport was mailed out yesterday from the Philadelphia office. So HOPEFULLY I will have it this Saturday...yay!!!
On another note, Craig & I went down to the police station last night to be fingerprinted on the State Fingerprint Application cards. I told them that I needed to send the cards to the State Police in Trenton so they could get our history and type up a letter saying we are not criminals. The police officer seemed surprised by this, like they've never done it before! Of course, why would this be easier than anything else, right? He says that they do this for adoptions all the time and that they could type up the letter and notarize it for us. I say No, I need the letter to be typed on the State Department letterhead, anything else won't do. Long story short, we have the fingerprint cards but the ORI# (don't ask) is not on the card. The State Dept website says that the ORI# needs to be on the fingerprint cards for them to process your request. Soooooo, I need to call the Trenton State Police back and tell them that the officer would not put the ORI# on the cards and then find out what I need to do.
I'll keep ya posted!
Jen ;]
Friday, January 19, 2007
Passport Mystery Solved...
Posted by
redhawks
at
8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment