Yes, we both received our passports this week...so it took them 8 weeks instead of 6 (but who's counting...) Now I just need to make copies of them and add that to our pile of paperwork. I feel like we'll never get it all together.
I also called the State Police about the ORI# issue I mentioned and they said I don't need it. Well, then why on your website does it say "The ORI# MUST be written on the fingerprint card!" Whatever...I need to go to the bank and get a $60 money order so I can mail them out. Then they say it should take 5-10 business days for me to get back my notarized letter saying we aren't criminals.
My SW emailed me and said he received our questionnaires & autobiographies. He's ready to make the appt. for our 1st of 2 home visits...eek! I can schedule the visits while the boys are in school (thank god!); I couldn't imagine having a 2 hour conversation with someone while they were home.
Anyway, I think that's it with updates. Still need to figure out who to use as references and Craig needs to complete his employment letter.
Jen :]
Thursday, January 25, 2007
The passports have arrived!!!
Posted by
redhawks
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment