Okay, so only six days until our 1st of 2 homestudy visits. It's so exciting and nervewracking at the same time. But our social worker George sounds really, really nice and told us to relax and not to go scrub the floors or clean out our closets. Whew, that's a relief! I told him I have two 5 year old boys and my house is never clean enough! Dirt is my friend...
Other updates...we've decided who we are going to ask to write our referral/witness letters. And the good news is that the notary at Craig's work has a commission that doesn't expire until 2010 (we needed 2009)! So this will save us a lot of money - we won't have to hire that mobile notary again! So that was a relief...
I guess that's it for now...I'll update again after the homestudy visit on Tuesday, 2/6/07.
Jen:]
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Homestudy visit coming up!
Posted by
redhawks
at
10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment