Jen, I've been catching up on your posts. For some reason, our "blocking" software at work is off today so I can look til my heart's content. :-) Ava is growing up so pretty. It looks like you had fun in Wildwood. We were there right after Labor Day and were happy to find such a nice little waterpark on Morey's Pier.
9 comments:
She is absolutly beautiful.
Yes she is a beauty! Through and through...
Melis :)
Ohmygosh!!! What a precious smile!
She really is beautiful! I love her dress, too!
Jen,
I've been catching up on your posts. For some reason, our "blocking" software at work is off today so I can look til my heart's content. :-) Ava is growing up so pretty. It looks like you had fun in Wildwood. We were there right after Labor Day and were happy to find such a nice little waterpark on Morey's Pier.
--jerseygirl_chris
Ok, that really is the cutest picture ever. She is so beautiful
beautiful pic!I just love it....:) she just has this glow...
She is a doll!!
Robyn
She is stunning.
Post a Comment