The story of our International Adoption from Guatemala and life in between...
Jen :]
She looks like a happy, happy girl! What cute pictures. I especially love the last one when she's asleep in your arms. What a sweet girl!Stacy
jenn.love the pics!!!! so glad all her tests came back fine.. what a relief is right... we need an update of the girlies that picked up the boysalex
SHe fits in just perfect. The pics are great.
Jenn,Ava is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the flowered headband!! Her smile is contagious!!amanda
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She looks like a happy, happy girl! What cute pictures. I especially love the last one when she's asleep in your arms. What a sweet girl!
Stacy
jenn.love the pics!!!! so glad all her tests came back fine.. what a relief is right... we need an update of the girlies that picked up the boys
alex
SHe fits in just perfect. The pics are great.
Jenn,
Ava is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the flowered headband!! Her smile is contagious!!
amanda
Post a Comment